[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 15:39:26 EST 2005

Bill,

Great topic.  Have you ever tried using two anchors on one line?  The
primary anchor is at the end and a secondary, lighter one is where chain
meets rode.  I haven't tried it but supposedly, this allows you to use much
less scope than 7:1, or helps hold the chain down in a bigger blow.  I would
also think it would help to reset the primary anchor should you swing around
to another direction.

Slim