[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Re: trailer question

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 6 20:16:17 EST 2005

John,

Without knowing the exact make and model of the trailer, it's a little hard
to give you instructions regarding setup to fit a Rhodes 22 hull.  I am
assuming the basic GVWR on the trailer is at least 3500 lbs and the trailer
has some sort of brakes.  If not, then forget it, the trailer is too small.
Since you are asking the question, I conclude you've never done this before
because virtually any trailer can setup to fit any boat without any
documentation.  Therefore, since you don't know what you are doing, for your
own safety and the safety of those who will share the roads with you, I
strongly recommend you take the boat & trailer to a competent trailer boat
dealer.   I will have no part in helping you endanger yourself and everyone
else on the road.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium