[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Re: trailer question

astoriii at knology.net astoriii at knology.net
Mon Mar 7 02:21:21 EST 2005

PT the height of the bunks and width they are apart are what i need. i
have taken the trailer to a trailer shop for a overhaul. the trailer is
only gunna be used to bring the boat to my house for some new windows and
minor repairs before i get the bottom job done this year. thanks for the
reply! john