[Rhodes22-list] Possible new/recycled Rhodes

Richard & Elizabeth Hawko bdhawko at metrocast.net
Mon Mar 7 12:25:57 EST 2005

Rummy:
Thank you for the invite. I am intending on taking a trip down to the home
of the Rhodes 22 in NC in the Spring. I don't know of any Rhodes boats on
the lake we live near. I sail on Lake Winnipesaukee which is now frozen
over with 33 inches of ice. No test drives right now unless you want to go
ice boating.

Dick