[Rhodes22-list] boat show advice.

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 12:27:38 EST 2005

Elton,

Raleigh has the highest per capita income and Cary has the highest
concentration of Phds in NC.  Why not try the show held each year in January
at the NC State Fairgounds in Dorton Area?  The Hunter and Catalina guys
have been there for years.  There's lots of room for more sailboats on the
Pamlico, the Neuse, the Cape Fear and down around Beaufort.

I would guess that, since you are only 3 hours away, this would be an easy
and economical show for you.  Frank and Rhoda could give you more input than
I can since IFG has been there for years.

I think bigger boats seem to be selling better these days.   Maybe less is
trickling down.

PT