[Rhodes22-list] Hey Bill Effros, NYC Question

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 18:11:02 EST 2005

Bill,

We're traveling to NYC in May to attend my
sister-in-law's graduation from Fordham University.
Jia is graduating from Beijing University's MBA
program which is run by Fordham.  I've checked with
our contract hotels, the Crowne Plaza near the United
Nations where you picked me up, and the Sheraton
Hudson, a ferry boat ride to Manhatten.  The cost with
an airline discount is $200+.  Do you have any ideas
for less expensive hotels that are accessable to
Fordham's campus via public transportation?

Brad