[Rhodes22-list] Hey Bill Effros, NYC Question

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Mar 12 23:54:53 EST 2005

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm
http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/mnr/

http://www.fordham.edu/Discover_Fordham/Where_is_Fordham/Maps__Directions/

Brad They have 3 locations,  Is the most likly location is the bronx(but I would check), it is best reached with metro north but the
subway(and some walking, it near the zoo and the batcaical garden) will do in a pinch. That said. That said get a hotel in
Manhattan, above 34 st and below 96st, from york ave to 9th ave. Your best bet is to use any of the travel web sites to shop it, but
be aware of the stars rating thier are still some welfare holels in the area range.

Stay out of the  bronx at night, Fordham area is so-so at best and goes down hill real fast to the left and right(the nicer area
above the parks you will not see), the good news the mumder rate is down city wide, please try to keep it that way.

MJM