[Rhodes22-list] R Rated on KSLM

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:26:41 EST 2005

Slim,

Nice family sing along!

We had a good week music wise. We saw Buddy Guy Wednesday and Wynton
Masallis last night.   Both played at the TN Theatre. Buddy Guy is famous
for strolling out in the crowd while wailing away on his guitar. We have
seen him several times and he always comes out into the crowd. Sure enough
he hopped off stage strolled up the aisle and he didn't miss a beat. He went
out a side door, up a stairway and then showed up in the balcony. Then of
course all the way back down and then back on stage. He and the band never
missed a beat. The band was really good. Heck of a show.

Of course Wynton was a bit different but it was just as entertaining. We
have seen him preform once before and he really puts on a good show. HIs
quintet was fantastic and the piano player (real grand!) was awesome.

Wally