[Rhodes22-list] Rain water/Cabin leaks

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Mar 14 07:35:40 EST 2005

stay with the "if it aint broke don't fix it" philosophy.  put someone
inside and pour water from a pot (or hose) onto specific targets - only one
potential leak area at a time   start with the two cabin front windows that
are on sloping surfaces - check the sliding hatch tracks even if their
fasteners are hidden under the tracks, etc.   it could be nothing more than
hard rain bouncing up after hitting the cabin top and getting over the deep
rim around the pot top opening.

stan/gbi