[Rhodes22-list] Fenders and Trailers

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 14 11:55:31 EST 2005

I need some new fenders.  Jim, any comments on the type you have
pictured?  Where do the lines go that hold them on?  Where do you stow
them when not in use?   Any problems with your slip brushing away the
fenders as you enter or exit?

BTW -- trailer people -- some good trailer pictures available on Jim's site.

Bill Effros