[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Chain Question

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 14 21:08:27 EST 2005

Slim,

I know just what you mean, and I thought of it while I was writing,
wondering if anyone would pick it up.

If you look at my anchor inventory you will see I have no anchor over 15
lbs. because I don't want to haul anything heavier out of the water.
Add the chain weight, and you do a lot of thinking while you're hauling.

My anchors are all "undersized", but every one has proved to be all I
need.  My original thought was to combine anchors to increase weight and
versatility, however I have never gotten around to trying this because
the little anchors are all I need.

Bill