[Rhodes22-list] Genoa size

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 07:49:58 EST 2005

George
155% is the largest you can go without taking a
handicapp loss.  But if you are not going to race then
that wouldn't matter.  With winds 10-20, 135% might be
better if those wind conditions.  However, if you are
getting a furler, 155% will furl down to 135%
reasonable well and still maintain good shape & since
racing is not a factor; the 155% will give a broader
range of conditions.
Steve