[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Chain Question

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 15:00:38 EST 2005

Amazing!  Phil Dulhunty writes about his "Flying Hook" or "Flook" anchor
that when deployed with no chain, flies off under water at an angel so that
it lands on the bottom 50 feet away for every 10 feet of depth.  There's no
need to calculate any scope because it automatically sets itself at 5:1
which he claims is right for this anchor.  Wow!  Has anyone used one of
these?

Slim