[Rhodes22-list] Seaward 26 RK

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Sat Mar 19 07:34:58 EST 2005

    Bigger as in 3 full size people + 2 dogs have room to rollover without
being on top of someone else. The galley is beg enough to maneuver in and
the head gains extra space as well. There's standing room wihtout the poptop
enclsure and a combinantion of all these amenities allows us to overnight
and make longer trips without feeling too closed in. Don't get me wrong, We
loved our Rhodes and miss it. We went through 2. But we moved on as size
grew and usage changed and this is the next best alternative we could find.
If ever we downsized again it would be the Rhodes in a second. -Will

William P. Barry, III
barryw at hillsboroughems.com
wp.barry at att.net
NJ State EMT-B