[Rhodes22-list] Please remove me from your list

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Mar 19 15:02:39 EST 2005

As has been pointed out, a few time I might add, click on the help message and follow the directions.

or

http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/options/rhodes22-list

and follow the directions

or

Admit that you do not know how to use a computer,  refuse to learn, please rebox it and return it to the store.

or

if this is a ADA problem I will, please state your problem and we will try to make reasonable accumulations

or

Otherwise I am a computer consultant, which mean I am a whore that will do anything for money, 20$ should do it(check, cash,paypal,
cc, wire transfer)

ps. this also goes for "me to"

MJM