[Rhodes22-list] Please remove me from your list

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Mar 19 15:41:14 EST 2005

yes rummy they can, mosly from RTFM(read the F**K manual), you see they have great intest to sign up, so they read, but the "can be
bothered" to read to get off(i.e. they lost intrest), see the same problem with 1500 programmer all who have degress in computers, I
have to do to thier mangers sometime because of this
-mjm