[Rhodes22-list] Please remove me from your list

Richard & Elizabeth Hawko bdhawko at metrocast.net
Tue Mar 22 07:12:27 EST 2005

Herb:
FYI, the best way to get rid of all the e-mail you do not want is to go up
to the special  box and make a filter for each and every e-mail you wish to
take off.
I tried the same deal and got the same answer. If like me you did not put
your name on the mailing list then you also had no pass word and could not
take yourself off the list.
Dick