[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Chain Question

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:32:58 EST 2005

Steve,

You sound like a fair weather motor sailor. In the conditions you described
your poor seamenship shows. When I am out in 20 plus my sails are up. In 20
my sailboat is easier to sail than motor. Perhaps you should give it a try?
Testings ones skill is a good thing. Next time try to work up the nerve to
hoist a sail when the wind kicks up. After all we own sailboats.

Wally