[Rhodes22-list] Re: stereo and compass recommendations

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Mar 25 03:11:19 EST 2005

David,

I think I've had the Cambridge system installed on my boat for 5 or 6
years.  Since it cost less than $70 delivered, I figured if I had to
replace it yearly it would still be OK given the superior sound
quality.  So far I have had to replace only 1 of the small speakers.
The subwoofer was encapsulated in a giant block of ice for 2 months one
winter (don't ask) but sustained no damage.

MP3s are a small leap, well worth it.

Bill Effros