[Rhodes22-list] Weather.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 13:07:51 EST 2005

We are having a wonderful spring day in SC. Temps will reach the upper 70's
today, but we're expecting nasty weather overnight and Sunday. Tried sailing
this morning, but the wind gods weren't cooperating. Came back to the house
and  there was a note in my front door. Bob Dobson (Chicago) had been in
Anderson  with his family and stopped by my house while I was out sailing. Sorry I
missed  you Bob, but as advertised, I sail frequently. I would have loved to
show you  the infamous "RumRunner". We had great winds Thursday afternoon, but
Friday and  today are complete burn outs. Looks like the wife's car gets washed
and waxed  and a few other choirs will get done.

Rummy