[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Jim Mowrey jmowrey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 12:17:40 EST 2005

Vic & Bill,

Yes, our Rhodes is still for sale (and for sail). We haven't had time
to put much effort into it yet. I'm getting over knee surgery, and my
wife is getting ready for surgery in a few weeks. You can check
"Yankee Rose" out at www.repsales.net/boat.

We are asking $17,500 for the boat, motor, and trailer...

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know. I will
be out of town next week, but will still check my e-mail nightly.

Thanks for your interest,

Jim Mowrey
Dundas, IL