[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk repairs / update

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:06:52 EST 2005

  Rummy,

  Stan actually answered this a few months ago for me.
  Apparently this boat was not constructed that well, and they just
did not seal the trunk to the rest of the boat carefully.  Cracks
could have been also made from freeze/ thaw cycles when rain water or
just bilge water corroded the already weak seals around the trunk.
  I will be cleaning up all this cracked laminate around the flange
and sealing with load of
  thickened epoxy.
  Lou