[Rhodes22-list] Not About Sailing - About Advance Directives!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Mar 28 19:00:02 EST 2005

Nell,

Great thread, of course on everyone's mind, the moment will pass and
most of us won't get around to it.

You can't send forms to everyone who will express an interest, and there
are probably some legal issues if you try to do so.

Here is the first site that popped up in Google:

http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/healthdir/preview.php

What do you think?  I'm sure there are 100 more sites that do
essentially the same thing.  If someone did it for free, more people
would actually have advance directives--if that is your goal.

I'm sure it would be possible to interest some group in setting up such
a site.

What you have written is clear and concise.  Everyone who responds to it
will want to be able to get to the next step.  Do you propose to provide
the next step, or point to the next step?

We're all hoping your answer is "yes".

Bill Effros