[Rhodes22-list] Season Ending Theft

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:34:41 EST 2005

Some of you may recall my note from last year.  I'm happy to report we'll be
back on the water this year.  Someone had forwarded me a listing from eBay
for a whole boat.  Well, I didn't want the boat, just the motor (9.9HP
Yamaha 4 stroke).  I contacted the seller (a charity organization that had
been donated the boat) and asked if they would consider selling just the
motor.  To make a long story short, the deal for the whole boat fell through
and they agreed to sell me just the motor.  It got here yesterday and it
looks in good shape.  So once I service it and put in on the boat, we'll be
back on the water.  And I did take your advice and just ordered Fulton motor
lock.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway