[Rhodes22-list] Boeing Stock and Composite Boats

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:35:41 EST 2005

Minor issue. The 777 went into commercial service in '95.  I flew one
from Manila to Hong Kong in '98.  Maybe you are referring to the 787
which according to the Boeing website "the majority of the primary
structure including the fuselage and wing on the 787 will be made of
composite materials"

Hank