[Rhodes22-list] For Richard Smith

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Mar 31 14:30:11 EST 2005

See:  http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2005-March/022105.html

If I had my old Nikon with the polarizing filter, I could have cut thru that
haze.  I guess local landmarks are a challenge to LIS sailors, or even those
from Brooklyn.  Maybe the guys from Brooklyn do not know there another end
to Long Island?  Maybe they are flat earthers who are afraid they will fall
off.  I was at that white building at the end about 40 years ago.  But I
thought we had someone on this list who circumnavigated Long Island?  I
guess he has sailed away in peace....

Ed K