[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Trip

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue May 3 13:15:42 EDT 2005

I made it back from my Outer Banks sailing adventure, and what an adventure
it was.  If you all are interested I will post a trip log and some
pictures.

I never made it to Ocracoke, but did get to Beaufort, Cape Lookout, out
into the Atlantic for a little while, and up the Core Sound (where the real
adventure began).  I think I gained about 10 years of sailing experience in
four days.  Just about everything that can happen on a cruise did happen.

Right now, I've got to catch up on my work.  Rats.

Bill W.