[Rhodes22-list]bill's awful quiet

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 3 16:25:55 EDT 2005

I guess we all have noticed that Bill is awful quiet.  Does he still have
the boat?  Did he bring the boat back or did the Coast Guard rescue him.
There is no telling what happened.  Tic, Tic, can you hear that clock
ticking away waiting for some clue.

Ed K
Addendum:  "Flashlights are tubular containers kept for the purpose of
storing dead batteries."