[Rhodes22-list] Please DON'T unsubscribe me

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed May 4 16:22:28 EDT 2005

Please don't unsubscribe me.

I promise to keep Le Menagerie clean and well stocked in the things that
matter (like rum and colder holders).
I also promise to keep my sails and running rigging in semi good repair,
Bottom paint at least once every two years (whether the boat needs it or not),
Inspect my standing rigging for wear and tension,
check my auxiliary kicker and make sure it has the proper oil levels,
Sail at least twice a week,
Try never to throw a bow wake in the harbor,
Pay my slip fees in a timely manner,
Observe the proper deference to Sir Stanley, MJM, Rummy, et. al,
Stay out of political discussions in the group,
Respect the old timers,
And try and pay attention to proper procedures.

I hope you will find me worthy to remain part of this wonderful group
jw

Jim White
Le Menagerie
www.lemenagerie.blogspot.com