[Rhodes22-list] unsubscribing infomercial

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed May 4 21:01:34 EDT 2005

You notice if you read the request closely, "can you remove me from your
list", and ignoring over the passover story about the wise son, the
wicked son and the simple son. (wicked son was coincided wicked because
he used the word "your", implying he was excused from the oblation).  He
only asked "can", The answer is for some people that is a "no" of other
people that is "yes". The simple son answer today might be "place the
computer in the box and return it to the store because you can not
read/reson or understand".  Even

Marshall figured it out(he off the list). I am sure felix will figure it out, on other the other hand I could use a check :-) -mjm