[Rhodes22-list] Da List Keeper.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri May 6 18:16:48 EDT 2005

After spending the entire week on the road, it has become apparent to me
that I have to make a decision on turning over Da List to a new keeper. After
going through the qualifications of the many respondents, I have turned the list
 over to Mary Lou. Mary Lou has been a long time list member and Rhodes owner
and  I know she will do a great job. She has been a great organizer of Rhodie
events  and has been a valued member of this list for many years. I hope you
will treat  her as well as you have me......or perhaps better.

Rummy.....gone sailing....finally.