[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's reply

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 6 21:57:22 EDT 2005

Mr. Rummy,
	Maybe the loss of access to the French Girls is the answer?
Will there be any wind tomorrow or Sunday?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  Three friends from the local congregation were asked "When you're
in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over
 you, what would you like them to say?"
 Artie said: "I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a
 Fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."
 Eugene commented: "I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher
 and servant of God who made a huge difference in peoples lives."
 Don said: "I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!"