[Rhodes22-list] missing mast track fitting

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun May 8 20:36:06 EDT 2005

Burt:
	Take a electric picture of what you need and send it and a blank
check to: wwrhodes at rhodes22.com
Or: stan at rhodes22.com
Remember, different boats have different parts.  A part for a '92 might not
work on an '82, so measurements are probably important.  Also, remember to
include a tip in Romanian.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several
years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice; picnic tables,
horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly
shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

    One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't
been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to
bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and
laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women
skinny-dipping in his pond.
    He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep
end.
    One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

    The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked."
    Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
    Moral of the story: Old men can still think fast.