[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha 9.9 water cooling

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon May 9 01:30:08 EDT 2005

David,

When I had this problem a couple of years ago it turned out to simply be some crystallized salt clogging the water line.  The yamaha guys - who had stored the boat for the winter - just blew out the line with some air pressure and the water flowed fine. 9what I left out is that the simple solution came about only after launch was delayed for two weeks while everyone was looking for a more complicated problem)

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II