[Rhodes22-list] IMF technical discussion.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 9 17:58:49 EDT 2005

During one of our recent outings, Capt. Bob Keller and I were talking about
the adjustability of the IMF main sail. After many rums, we got to talking
about  adjusting the tension on the loose footed sail for varying wind
conditions. Just  wondering if anyone has any techniques they would like to share? I've
noticed  that I can get better sail shape in lighter air by leaving it a
little slack.  Not much, just an inch or so.

Rummy