[Rhodes22-list] Outer Banks Adventure --- Day 3 of 5

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun May 15 12:36:53 EDT 2005

Great narrative!  All I'm able to do at the moment is work on the boat and
sail vicariously, so thanks for the trip!  I do agree that a stablized
sailboat with reefed sails is always more cormfortable than a nude one. (no
comments from Rummy on that one).  In twenty odd years of sailing Rhodes and
20 more in other small to medium sailboats I've found it is a huge
advantage......but then so is an attached rudder!
Chris G
Medford OR