[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon May 16 17:38:49 EDT 2005

Hang in there Slim.  This probably means that you will get a late fall...

...or hook up the trailer and come on down south!

Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Steve Alm              |
|         |           <salm at mn.rr.com>       |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           05/16/2005 04:24 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       To:       Rhodes <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>                                                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!                                                                              |

We have had one solid month of cold, rain, temps 20 degrees below average.
The highs are where the lows should be. Last week, we hit a record low for
ANY day in May.  We even got some snow!  I'm afraid to read what the old
almanac has to say about this season.  A mild winter followed by a cold
spring usually means a cold summer.  If, as the saying goes--the prevailing
whether tends to prevail--is right, we're in for a pretty crappy summer.
My
only hope is that the other saying is true--if you don't like the whether
in
MN just wait ten minutes and it will change.  Give me global warming any
day!

Needless to say, we haven't launched yet.

Slim