[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon May 16 18:35:01 EDT 2005

Steve Alm wrote:
> We have had one solid month of cold, rain, temps 20 degrees below average.
> ...  Give me global warming any day!

It's cool in Maine too, Slim.  One guy described the
weather here as 6 months of skiing, 3 months of bad
snow, and 3 months of super sailing.

Global warming, according to some pundits, will result
in weakened Gulf and Pacific currents, greater cold at
the north and south latitudes, narrower bands of
temperate climates, and expanded deserts in Africa and
the American southwest (dust bowl).

It appears that global warming will not be evenly
distributed.  Be careful what you wish for...

Personally, I haven't a clue what is really going on,
just hoping for the best.
--
Robert Skinner