[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Mon May 16 21:29:17 EDT 2005

OK Slim
The WX here has been PERFECT the last few days....winds 8-15 ENE, highs in
the 80's, blue water, blue skies....boats and canvas everywhere.

Me....I've been too damned busy. Reports, reports, analysis, data crunching
and more reports.  It's turtle nesting season (we've already had 4 Kemps
Ridelys nest on the beach), and today I had a Rissos Dolphin (big ol'
sucker...3.4 meters long, around 700 pounds)  to take care of...nasty, I
still smell decomposing cetacean even after a shower and change of clothes...

Doesn't look good in the immediate forecast either, I go in for elbow
surgery in less than 2 weeks, will be down for a month (Bering Sea coming
back to haunt me once again)

So see? things could be worse.
Cheers
jw