[Rhodes22-list] Enough Already!

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 05:38:19 EDT 2005

Better yet, come down to sunny Florida. There is sailing all year around.

ed kroposki <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:Hey Slim:
The weather is great here. Remember you have kinfolk here. Blow
Rummy's mind and show up with your boat. The boat is not necessary, my boat
is in the water. Some days the wind blows then I go to the lake and it
quits.
I know it will blow for you. I am sure.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Achievement: The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit
yourself" Copied from sign in used car salesman's office.