[Rhodes22-list] Bottom of IMF Tube

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 08:53:50 EDT 2005

Bill,

I would go to Stan for the flange. He made send you to Dwyer (sic?) Mast. I
went to Stan for new gooseneck piece and he said I could order direct. When
you put everything back together you will see what the holes in the black
piece are for. I am pretty sure you had screws in there attached to the
black rings through boom slider piece.. That hole should not be all the way
through so the mast can rotate freely when furling. I have redrilled mine as
one of the screws stripped out.

Wally