[Rhodes22-list] Bottom of IMF Tube

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue May 17 14:23:07 EDT 2005

Ed,

It's worth a lot.  Thanks.  It's probably time for all of us to start
thinking about how we're going to replace this stuff when Stan gets
tired of doing it for us.

In addition to Rummy, you know a lot about this.  So does Roger.  It
would seem a good project for the list to start organizing this information.

Does everyone know what happened to Roger except me?

Bill