[Rhodes22-list] Hey Mark!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 17 18:11:53 EDT 2005

Mark,
	We have room for one more on Lake Hartwell.  I can not advise you on
what roads to take, I have no idea.  We can supply water in the 60's, air in
the 80's, seasonal winds, appropriate beverages, yea, come on down.
	See:
http://familyoutdoors.com/pages/bigwater.htm
http://www.lake-hartwell.com/thelake/lakemap.htm
http://www.lake-hartwell.com/

Gee, if you and Slim both come, we can have a Regatta!

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Check the local weather on the lake:
 http://camera.clemson.edu/weather/