[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Effros the writer

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed May 18 02:14:19 EDT 2005

Ed,

1.  I will volunteer to start organizing this information.  I have saved
some of it along the way, but every time I need something I can see how
much information is missing.

2.  Yeah, but when Rummy got mad he was back on the list a couple of
weeks later.  Even Alex answers when his name is called.  Rik couldn't
stay away even after he switched boats.  We all know Michael is in
Computer Heaven, watching over all of us, and noting who is naughty and
who is nice.  Where is Roger?  How is he spending his spare time?  If
Slim is to be believed, he's not sailing.

Bill Effros