[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:05:55 EDT 2005

It's possible that you may have been affected by the Sober.Q virus.
It is sending out e-mails, mostly in German, to everyone on your
address book.  You could be the infected computer or someone else's
computer could have been infected and the virus is sending out e-mails
spoofing your address as the return.

See http://www.us-cert.gov/current/ for more info.

Hank