[Rhodes22-list] O'Grady on Kosher?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed May 18 12:29:50 EDT 2005

Cheryl,

It's really OK, just kind of funny, and since you took it as funny,
welcome to the club.

The list discusses everything--on the list.  People talk back channel,
but not anonymously.  People don't intentionally send other people's
email addresses to other people's lists, but it sometimes happens.

What you have described is something we do not tolerate, and something
we will track down.

Start by following up the virus suggestion.  Everyone who has been on
the list for a while knows the rules.

Bill Effros