[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? +65+6563263+2

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Wed May 18 13:30:55 EDT 2005

Jane Fonda did help cause the murder of many American soldiers; to include
spitting on a captured airman while making a propaganda film with the Viet
Cong which was aired in the US.  To this day she has never apologized.  My
husband has just recovered from a second surgery due to combat related
injuries to help protect all Americans, including cheryle.  It is a sad
thing to see that other Americans are not allowed to use a signature
addendum.  Deena