[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 11:01:57 EDT 2005

Rik,

The cruise was a hoot, maybe hooters!  It was our
first and we went with our neighbors.  Fan booked it
through an airline interline discount and we were able
to get our neighbors the same price.  They are very
nice people but somewhat food and wine snobs.  This
was a Carnival cruise that catered more to the Nascar
crowd.  I was very happy!  The evening meals were very
good by my slack standards and the daytime pool/bar
scene was, well, very good by my slack standards.  I'd
highly recommend one, especially as a getaway from the
frozen North in the middle of Winter.  Five days was
enough for me though, any longer and I'd have been
breaking-in on the bridge and asking for a turn at the
wheel.

Brad

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Mail