[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 15:24:21 EDT 2005

Rummy,

You wrote, "they say that if a Muslim man lays his
eyes on a naked women other than his wife, he is going
to die".

Man!  I thought "not coveting thy neighbors wife" was
tough enough.  Good thing I wasn't raised Muslim,
woulda been dead a long time ago.  Come to think of
it, I didn't see many on the cruise ship near the
pool.

Speaking of the neighbor's wife, I think I'll take
Cora over there right now to look at their fish pond
and have a drink.  See ya.

Brad