[Rhodes22-list] what is list etiquette? Ignore That!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 16:52:39 EDT 2005

Oh Dear Slim,

You've left such jucy low hanging fruit!  If only I
had the discipline to resist!  You're not sailing
because of the weather and I'm not sailing because of
house boy/Mr. Mom duties, so what the hell, here goes.

You wrote, "Violent reactions are as predictable as
the sunrise when some country half way around the
world strips you of your entire life/value and crams
their own ideology down your throat.  What did we
expect?"

Who were you referring to  Germans or Japanese?  Did
you gain your insight interviewing Holocaust survivors
or Chinese at Nanjing?

Frankly I'd like to click my heels and make the
evening news go away as much as anybody.  Yet, even
Bill Clinton sees progress in Iraq.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050518/ap_on_re_mi_ea/clinton_iraq_1

Ok, I'll go back to cooking now.

Brad